Tesla stock price

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by R P, May 24, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Musk says M2 by 2025. That's what investors wanted to hear. Now he has to deliver, which has not been his strong suit. Will see what traders think about that in the morning.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/23/tesla-tsla-earnings-q1-2024-.html
    Pretty bad report though, with sales and revenues actually dropping, not just slower growth. Again, a sign of the faltering EV transition. I expect other manufacturers to also report slowing BEV sales. Hybrids and ICE seem to be doing OK (eg GM's report).

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

As mentioned in the audio, as the other EV makers downsize or bow out, the cost of EV batteries will go down.

Bob Wilson

4. As expected with the news of the accelerated development of a cheap EV, TSLA jumped up this morning. Now we have to see if the trader adage, sell on good news, will kick in. We do know that buy on bad news just prior worked.

At some point the stock will stabilize again (bouncing ball flattens out), and then will have to see which way the trend resumes. That will also depend on overall market trends as well if any more TSLA news comes out.

5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

At snapshot, ~$194.00, it is higher than the last two trenches I bought. Did I mention I bought my 2019 Model 3 for AutoPilot and in Oct 2019, bought Full Self Drivings? <GRINS>

Bob Wilson

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Being a good trading stock these days. Up and down, and up and down. Day traders love this.