Any solution for sensitive butts?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Alex800st, Sep 18, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

I use Clarity for ubering. Lately my pax started to complain that there is something that bothers their butts in the rear seat - at first tried but could not feel it (I weigh half of my typical pax), but after another complaint I tried and I can feel it now - like a metal bar inside, in the middlebutt.
    Only on the right side, left side of the rear seat is ok (which is understandable, it sees way less a-holes than the right).
    Before I disassemble the seat, any idea what I will be looking at?
    2020, 190 Kkms touring.

turtleturtle likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

Sounds like the child seat attach points. They are horizontal bars about two inches in length. They should be a couple of inches in though.

4. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

These are more to the back, my suspect is where legs becoming buttcheaks

5. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

insightman likes this.
  6. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

Glad you found it. Picture didn’t come through.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I even see the photo repeated in your post. You must be signed in or you couldn't post, so I don't know what the problem is.

9. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

IDK. Using the app and it’s just a reference with no image.

10. Apparently it is possible. Who knew?

11. insightman

Can you see it here? I copied it, FTP'd it to my website, and used the InsideEVs Image icon to put it here. If you can see it, then the app must be limited to displaying only images submitted this way. If you still can't see it, then maybe the 3024 x 4032-pixel image is too big for the app. I'm going to paste a smaller version below.
    [​IMG]

If you can see the 300 x 400-pixel image I pasted below, then it must be an image-size problem with the app. The one thing I didn't try is putting the small version on my website and adding it with the Image icon--I just pasted what I copied from Photoshop (which is how I enter the images on almost all my posts).

upload_2023-9-20_22-30-20.png

turtleturtle likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. insightman

Was your tip box empty when you found it? Perhaps an unscrupulous customer emptied it and then somehow jammed it under the seat, breaking it in the process.

14. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

No, all the change was also under the seat. I liked that box, it was 3D-printed to fit the pocket on the back of the front seat.