Clarity lowering Springs

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Diegohr2002, Sep 6, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Diegohr2002

Diegohr2002 New Member

Hello all,

I wanted to lower my clarity but I’ve had no luck finding any springs. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

turtleturtle likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 1) Find something useful to do with your time.
    2) But a Civic, slam it, add a turbo, wide sticky tires and some nifty wheels. Maybe some under body lighting too.

I have other suggestions. Just let me know if you need more.

4. What? You don't think it can be done? lol

There's a picture of the suspension somewhere in this forum, I think. Engineers wet dream that works.

5. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

I have no idea (I don’t ever mod my cars), but I 100% want to see this if you figure it out.

The Clarity was such a limited run I have trouble finding OEM. Aftermarket mods are probably slim.

6. Dan Albrich

Dan Albrich Well-Known Member

The Clarity is the lowest to the asphalt car I've ever owned. To the point where I drive slowly in and out of driveways to avoid scraping sounds. If I park near a normal curb, the vehicle is low enough that the front-end scrapes each pull away. But.. if it were even lower, you would not be able to park above the curb at all, so it might avoid that condition. It would be interesting if the good mileage Clarity already gets improves if lowered. It might help the aerodynamics and get even better mileage. I presume that's the reason the car started out fairly low to the ground (to improve fuel efficiency).

Best of luck. -Dan

MrFixit likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.