Can delivery be Spring 2024?

Discussion in 'EX30' started by DaveEV, Jun 8, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. DaveEV

DaveEV New Member

Made my reservation yesterday. As we know you had to pick between AWD and RWD. I picked AWD. However I need this EV ASAP and will be happier with RWD if I can get sooner, say 1Q/2Q 2024. Any opinions as to which version to pick if you need the EX30 ASAP? Thanks!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

It might come down to parts availability and if Volvo decides to sell the AWD version first to make more money.

Why not order both? On the microscopic chance they both come to your dealer on the same carrier, I'm sure your dealer won't mind having one to sell. An EV that looks this good and with this attractive price, it won't be difficult to find another buyer.

Domenick likes this.
  4. According to Volvo's site, you'll be asked to configure this Fall, and first deliveries will happen in Summer 2024.
    If I were to bet, I'd wager the dual motor Performance ships first. No way of knowing for sure until they announce it.
    Insightman's suggestion of reserving both is pretty great if you have $500 you can put on the shelf for a while.

5. Tom Moloughney

Tom Moloughney InsideEVs Staff Subscriber

I was at the global unveiling in Milan and Volvo seemed pretty sure that deliveries wouldn't begin until the 2nd half of 2024. They didn't say what version would be first so I took that as both will be available at the launch.

SameGuy likes this.