Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ristretto

ristretto Member

Great news to share for those of us who have been hoping to make it onto the GC that departed May 25 en route to Port Hueneme…I had been At the Port since May 8 and my status just changed to In Transit. Confirmed by AskMini. Here’s hoping many of you with similar dates made it on as well!

Gattri, Yoyo_boba and Rongl like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. acbrown19

acbrown19 New Member

In transit. Was in port since 5/6. Have to assume I’m on Cosmo. Heading to Los Angeles.

Yoyo_boba and MichaelC like this.
  4. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

poop! I am still at the port per the tracker. Looks like I missed the Cosmo. :(

Next sailing is the Heritage Leader on the 5/30 followed by the Tijuca on 6/2.

5. Joe c

Joe c Member

Mine still says in port, have been in port since may 17, for port hueneme. I'm hoping for Heritage Leader too.

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  6. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

I am still at the port too! Hope I can hop on the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Noon update for Grand Cosmo, Donington, and Olympian Highway. I thought Olympian would be a little further along; it looks like they had kind of a wander this morning, probably jettisoning some small EVs to save weight and make better time
    grand cosmo.png Donington.png olympian.png wtfolympian.png

borealis, Brawndo and KimB like this.
  9. MRYFLYGUY

MRYFLYGUY Active Member

At Port since 5/6 - made the Grand Cosmo as well - just updated to "IN TRANSIT"! Woo Hoo!

ps.. the wandering is probably due to loss of signal. This happens frequently in aviation and the maps do their best to extrapolate the track.

Gattri, Yoyo_boba and MichaelC like this.
  10. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

My bet is that they were "holding" (aka, floating there not moving) while they waited for clearance to proceed into Norfolk

11. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Wooo! Mine made it on as well. Thanks for the updates @Rogue Synapse

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    MINI buyers (Motorers?) outside Canada might not know that Canadian buyers’ only real source of info during the ordering and waiting process is the MA. Mine seems to be a bit aloof, perhaps because of all the changes and uncertainty around orders and deliveries — especially as concerns the ICE cars — so I don’t get very detailed info and I’ve cut my pestering down to once a week, by SMS.

Today I got another curt reply. Somehow, sometime between last Thursday and this afternoon, my Island Blue with black Premier+ went from “Status 150 - Production Started” to “Status 182 - Released to Carrier.” It would take a miracle to get her on the Morning Caroline by Monday, but the Carmen (departing the 14th, scheduled to arrive in Halifax by the 22nd) is certainly a possibility. My car exists! I better get the lead out decluttering my side of the garage!

14. Woot, congrats!!

SameGuy likes this.
  15. BiggieSmall

BiggieSmall Member

Finally...My SE is also IN TRANSIT after 3 weeks at port. Thanks to everyone posting here - helped me stay patient.

MichaelC, SameGuy and zellsun like this.
  16. Rongl

Rongl Member

make sure to ask for the port, my paperwork said New York and was later changed to Brunswick GA
    When I called MIni . More people here had that th port changed.

17. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Mine has been at the port for however long. OK, it goes when it goes.

Today I got an email from the saleskid. My salesman got promoted to something at the BMW store. He had an update for me. My car is at the port. I guess they check the status once a week, or maybe once every two weeks. I am not complaining. Sharing a giggle i got.

SameGuy likes this.
  18. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Which other British manufacturers send their North America-bound cars to Southampton (rather than Liverpool)?

19. Rongl

Rongl Member

you can call mini USA, give your vin and they check status.

20. Gattri

Gattri New Member

My mini is waiting at port since 5/11 and I also missed the cosmo. Waiting for heritage leader now. Hope we all get in there.

21. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Olympian Highway finally made it in to Baltimore Port around 5AM ET this morning.

upload_2022-5-28_8-38-9.png

Now the wait for VPC to process and install my black waistline trim starts!

22. Noon 5/28
    donington.png Grand cosmo.png

KimB likes this.
  23. Last time I'll be able to post for a few days, so I'll just leave this here:
    donington.png grand cosmo.png

SameGuy likes this.