It’s ordered!

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Mypyh4ooo, May 16, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Hi all,

After a lot of researching and careful consideration I have finally gone and ordered my first ever electric car.

I decided to go with the Level 1 in Moonwalk Grey with black mirror caps and black roof alongside the 16” black victory spoke alloys.

Super excited to get this delivered.
    Just thought I’d say hi and look forward to learning more about the car ahead of it arriving.

8303B51D-161D-402A-BC6B-F4911F71C3B7.jpeg 08928198-7E06-45B9-A42D-A702FBABB4EB.jpeg

TripleD, Lainey, MiniSER and 4 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Chicago

Chicago Member

Congrats!

The first two 2022 SE Signatures on the spreadsheet (Level 1 as you call it) just arrived at dealers, so soon we will get to see what the real life (as opposed to mock up) proportions the 16" tires give as well as our vinyl interiors and USB port. Yay!

MichaelC and Mypyh4ooo like this.
  4. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

I definitely prefer the update over last years model. I know what you mean about the alloys I’ve not seen any yet in real life but I’m happy with my choice. I didn’t realise I didn’t have the folding mirrors but I can live with that. At least the 8.8” touchscreen is standard.

5. ColdCase

ColdCase Active Member

Nice, I test drove one just like it. How wheels look is so subjective, but the sidewall height difference and tire width was noticeable in a side by side comparison.

Is mini production impacted by this Taiwan auto chip shortage?

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  6. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Haven’t heard of this to be honest. I was hoping that it wouldn’t take too long to get it built and delivered as it is made in the UK but maybe wrong ..

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Chicago

Chicago Member

It delayed our production from the 10th to the 12th when they shut down for 3 work days (6 calendar days)... they are back up and full steam ahead....

(Projected dates went from 5/10 to 5/7 to 5/17 to 5/13 to 5/12.)

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  9. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Where are you based?

10. Chicago

Chicago Member

Chicago

Mypyh4ooo likes this.
  11. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Ah okay. I am in the UK so hoping it would be much quicker

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Chicago

Chicago Member

So long as it does not have a mind of its own and decide to take the Panama Canal + Suez Canal route to see the world first!

Yes, you should have yours in hand about 4-5 weeks after you ordered it.

Mypyh4ooo likes this.
  14. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Fingers crossed