Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. quietlyspinach

quietlyspinach Active Member

Was your dealer MINI of Monrovia by any chance?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Yes, how’d you guess?

4. quietlyspinach

quietlyspinach Active Member

The exact same thing happened to me. They've told me they are working on getting added to the Clean Fuel Reward program since March of this year, and that they were very close. In the end they offered me $1500 off instead.

What is interesting is that BMW of Monrovia is part of the Clean Fuel Rewards program. And when I went to sign the paperwork, it said I purchased my vehicle from BMW of Monrovia.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  5. Very odd. I asked well ahead of delivery about it, and they said they were in the program. From the way they described it to me yesterday, they need to apply for each credit before they release the vehicle and get approval. I was told it usually takes a few hours but was taking longer for our vehicle (and had for another earlier that week).

6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Ditto here. My wife's enthusiastic acceptance of our SE was truly gratifying. Also, in our 33 years of marriage, she's never been able to drive any of my fun, stick-shift sports cars (yes, I count my 2 gen-1 Honda Insights as sports cars). Our poor 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid now sits crying and neglected in the garage. My wife made me drive the Clarity today so the 12-Volt battery won't run out of juice again (evidently automotive lacrimation requires 12-Volt power). The 380-Volt battery charges the 12-Volt battery only when the car is turned on (so I actually could just turn it on for a while in the garage, but I took pity on it).

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Here is my short video of my Electric Collection:

bldxyz, TripleD, GvilleGuy and 7 others like this.
  9. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Very nice! The multi-tone roof looks great with the moon roof. And wow, do I want the new software.

GvilleGuy likes this.
  10. Congrats! Looks so good. You got almost the exact SE we got! I agree with @Puppethead, the moon roof doesn’t take away from the multi-tone roof. I was worried when we opted for that on ours, but seeing yours puts those worries at ease. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

GvilleGuy likes this.
  11. Chicago

Chicago Member

Thank you atlsk8r! You were correct on April 26th... a NEW MEMBER comes through again! If the two doubting fellow-BRGers were correct, it arrives by my daughter's birthday, if the dealer is correct, it arrives for my better half's birthday--either way a win with a projected August delivery.

My dealer just told me there is a 95% probability that our "2022 MINI SE SIGNATURE ending in PXXXXX will arrive in the Port of Baltimore, Maryland on the vessel: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:4644679/zoom:10 ."

It is due in ZEEBRUGGE tomorrow and Southampton Tuesday... (It was a day late into Bremerhaven.)

atlsk8r, GvilleGuy and Norbu72 like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

Well, looks like I'm back at the port. So maybe a week or 2 and I'll have my mini home.

14. Right behind you bud. [​IMG]

15. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Love that color

bpschroder and GvilleGuy like this.
  16. My car is still in Baltimore. This is seven day there. That the bad news, the good news is it a one day to Pittsburgh.

Lainey and GvilleGuy like this.
  17. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Looks great - and the multi-tone moonroof combo is cool.

18. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

I'm assuming mine will be there at least a week as well.

19. Chicago

Chicago Member

Congrats to Jamie, Triple D & STW-- looks like you are all on the ship to California today!

insightman, TripleD and bpschroder like this.
  20. ColdCase

ColdCase Active Member

Mine was recently offloaded in Baltimore too, now waiting for a truck.

AndGuz and Lainey like this.
  21. stw203

stw203 Member

Thanks! Anyone know for sure which ship that is?

22. Chicago

Chicago Member

Triple D had contacted my dealer, my dealer told me the fact but not the ship's name, I was just given my ship's link, not its name either (until I clicked the link). They are really happy the factory got these cars out before the next chip shortage. Atlanta Skater may know or have links online: check their post on page 29 of this thread.

23. TripleD

TripleD Active Member

Just called Askmini and apparently tracking app not responding, suggested calling back later.

Lainey likes this.