Used Clarity Plug-In Hybrids for sale or wanted

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Domenick, Oct 18, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. AveSharia

AveSharia New Member

Vroom was worse, like $19k. I’ll give Carvana a shot!

Edit: Carvana $21,833. Thanks Hedgefundie! I’ll leave this up for a day or so in case someone else wants it.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. AveSharia

AveSharia New Member

Okay; sorry for spamming this thread but it seems I can't edit the earlier comment.

I scheduled an appointment with CarMax for next Saturday, 5/8. I doubt anyone will want to bite at $24k, but I would sell it there to avoid the trip. In the meantime, I did the photo dance with Carvana so I have photos I can link here.

4. AveSharia

AveSharia New Member

I still can't edit this post for some reason, but the Clarity is sold, as of today, to Carvana for $21,833. Thanks!

5. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Congratulations on the sale!

6. Dage

Dage New Member

Hi! Looking to buy a Clarity in Boston, MA or Brooklyn, NY area. Excellent condition/clean title in either trim is fine, low milage, and light interior/exterior preferred. Thanks!

sabasc likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

I've seen Linda's Clarity - it looked brand new!

9. Mass Clarity owner

Mass Clarity owner New Member

Just noticed this. Dage, did you succeed in buying a Clarity? We bought a used one in the Boston area in Sept 2020 from the Boch dealership in Norwood. Only one they had. We knew more about Clarity than all except one person there. No sophisticated car search. Just looked up a few on the internet, went and test drove it and bought it. Love the car.

10. Boston_Pilot

Boston_Pilot Active Member

Ernie Boch, and JR. Are two of the biggest scumbags who ever sold a car. True scum…..lol

RickSE likes this.
  11. Boston_Pilot

Boston_Pilot Active Member

And just sold it to Carvana for 23K with 18.3K on odo.

Kerbe likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. id4driver

id4driver New Member

I quoted my 18 touring with 32K mileage, algo offers 23K, but I am not selling my lovely car.

14. laptop

laptop Member

Anyone interested in a 2018 Clarity PHEV? 14k miles, no accidents or repairs.
    I don’t have any pictures yet but will add if anyone is interested.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

15. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

Don't forget to mention where you're located: It's a big continent!

Domenick likes this.
  16. laptop

laptop Member

That is a good advice. Thanks You.
    I am in CT.

Domenick likes this.
  17. laptop

laptop Member

[CT, USA] 2018 Clarity with 14k miles, extended 5years/80k warranty starting Jan 2022, extra summer floor mats with all weather mats.

There are 2 small chips that i could find.

Asking $27k.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Miles777

Miles777 New Member

Hi, this is Miles in Arizona. I have a white 2018 with about 50,000 miles, and my wife likes the gray better than the white. She would really be surpised if she went out to the garage one day and the color of our car changed. Do you have any idea about the current battery capacity of your vehicle?

19. laptop

laptop Member

Hi Miles,
    I do not know yet but will update when I get the ODB scanner.

Thanks.

20. laptop

laptop Member

Hi Miles! I do not know the current battery levels but I have ordered the scanner.
    Will update when it arrives.

21. Spotted this tonight on the Clarity FB page

I saw today that Kia of Van Nuys has a Moonlight Forest Pearl by a one owner with 9,932 miles on it. Base model - perfect shape for around 27,500 if anyone is interested. (Van Nuys - Southern California.)

22. laptop

laptop Member

Current battery value is at 50.98ah.

23. scottmathison

scottmathison New Member

Hi all. I just listed our 2018 Clarity Touring 'for sale by owner' on Facebook Marketplace here in central Indiana. Thought it'd be helpful if I brought it to this group's attention. If you, or someone you know, are genuinely interested in it I'd be more than happy to connect - just shoot me a message through the listing. Cheers. Scott