Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

And as another day dawns, we bid a fond farewell to the “Niagara Highway”, heading away from the Port of Brunswick, GA, setting course for Charleston, SC. It left in its wake a small, shiny green car, full of electric ambitions.

EDIT: And I remembered to cancel my satellite subscription at marinetraffic.com...

1DD11F63-8598-4993-964F-3B22F755080D.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    insightman, MichaelC and AndGuz like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I hope you get to see you mean green machine soon!

AndGuz and GvilleGuy like this.
  4. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

not even on a boat yet
    mini.JPG

Lainey, GvilleGuy and AndGuz like this.
  5. #tweensies Waiting on a carrier since 9 April.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    GvilleGuy likes this.
  6. Do you know what port yours is likely headed to?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

No. Trying not to think about it. But I'm getting sick of always having to fix something on one of my ICE cars.

GvilleGuy and AndGuz like this.
  9. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

Update....it's on the way. I wish I could pay in Bitcoin.

1.JPG

MichaelC and GvilleGuy like this.
  10. atlsk8r

atlsk8r Member

Yeah, my car has been stuck on "Dispatched from Factory" since Friday morning. Called Mini support today and they said it hadn't arrived at Dock yet or been assigned a ship yet. They recommended calling back in a day or two for an update.

Some posts have referenced K-Line as being a chip carrier Mini uses. I see from their RORO schedule that APOLLON HIGHWAY was supposed to arrive at Southampton port today. Though it appears to be a day delayed at Zeebruge. So maybe it'll arrive at port tomorrow. Hoping our Minis can make that ship?

11. mikeg0305

mikeg0305 Active Member

She is home !!!

They put the wrong mirror caps on...we wanted the darker Nite Jacks but they are going to swap them out. And the black bonnet strips are on order. But we love her already. Drove away from the dealer with all of 4 miles on the odometer. IMG_6214.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

bldxyz, F14Scott, Lainey and 8 others like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. GvilleGuy

Finally! A 2022 in forum hands. Congrats! It looks great.

bldxyz, insightman and AndGuz like this.
  14. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Spectacular! That body color section in the front looks great.

15. mikeg0305

mikeg0305 Active Member

I will post more pics tomorrow. Charged up using our Juicebox 40. Took a little under 2 hours to go from 80 to 100%.

IMG_6215.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

bldxyz, GvilleGuy and AndGuz like this.
  16. GvilleGuy

And in that photo I think the dark air curtain openings complement the piano black trim. I was tempted by the darker version of the Union Jack covers (hopefully they can swap yours quickly), but I had added on so much other stuff that I stopped short. Can always add them later.

17. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Looks great! I think it will look phenomenal with the stripes and darker caps.

18. MiniJimmy

MiniJimmy Member

Looks amazing! I will have to do some dechroming on mine once it (also red!) arrives!

19. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

As a reminder, the last 10%-15% is the slowest charging rate. The SE is good about charging up to about 85% at near max rate.

insightman likes this.
  20. bldxyz

bldxyz Well-Known Member

#1 Beautiful! I'm feeling more and more impatient

#2 I guess the bonnet stripe shortage has to do with the East Asian electronics factory problem? :eek:

#3 Wrong mirror caps? I also ordered the Night Jack ordered caps and they were shown as a factory piece. I hope they don't do that on mine... :rolleyes:

21. bldxyz

bldxyz Well-Known Member

Oh, and never before did I realize how freakin' long the Pacific Coast of Mexico is. Watching that dot slowly drag North from Panama has been exhaustingly slow. Like, I zoom out and see San Diego as not that far, but then I zoom in and... ugh, so much longer! Plus TWO days to get from San Diego to Oxnard? I don't get it.

Lainey and insightman like this.
  22. GvilleGuy

I hope mine got installed at the port, but I am starting to wonder! My garage status changed to 'in transit', so I guess my Mini is on a truck.

This too...shall pass! Hang in there.

23. bldxyz

bldxyz Well-Known Member

Since my dealer told me that they didn't have the bonnet stripes (or shorty antenna) at the port (in Oxnard, CA), and @mikeg0305 has his already (an impossibility for California), I am assuming the Bonnet Stripes are truly not available yet (as opposed to a shortage at Oxnard). I would not count on bonnet stripes, GvilleGuy...

GvilleGuy likes this.