Thank you: goals and objectives

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Jan 21, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Hi,

Insideevs has turned out to be an information asset:
    1. News - an excellent collection that lets me see what is going on. Filtered by EV content, I don't have to wade through Google or Yahoo news to see what is going on. Well done, not prefect, but well worth the time to scan.
    2. EVSE and Fast DC chargers - my first experience with Electrify America at Manchester TN was disappointing. But this weekend I went to a new EA station at Athens Walmart and it was 'night and day' better. I had the iPhone App and it worked the first time. Sure, the 50 kW limit of our 2014 BMW i3-REx was impractical for cross country EV travel but that was not my goal. I just wanted to find out the cost and operational status and I was not disappointed this time.
    3. Non-Tesla EVs - for the most part, curious but not tempted. Some counter-Tesla comments annoy but try to confront only bald-faced lies.
    Overall, I'm quite happy to be part of this community. Hopefully, my contributions have been accurate and informative without being a tone-deaf, Tesla fanboy.

Bob Wilson

Fastnf, Domenick and gooki like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Thanks for this, Bob. We try to do a good job, but as you say, we're not prefect. ;)
    I can't speak for everyone else, but I super appreciate your presence and contributions here.

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

FYI, I just paid for another subscription year. I'm getting more quality content than Consumer Reports for half the price. You guys rock. I encourage everyone to put support "INSIDEEV" with a modest, annual payment.

Bob Wilson

Fastnf likes this.