Getting Model Y serviced, a documentary... Episode 1, identifying delivery issues

Discussion in 'Model Y' started by Duxa, Jan 21, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Duxa

Duxa Member

First video in a series that documents taking Model Y delivery, finding all of the issues and getting them resolved at Tesla.

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

More recent Model Y and A deliveries:

I like engineer Sandy Munro because he has decades of manufacturing experience.

Bob Wilson

4. Duxa

Duxa Member

I like Sandy as well. But the purposes here are different. Sandy is showing delivery workmanship quality. While this series is about getting those issues actually fixed and going through that experience. Sandy isnt taking his cars to Tesla to get these issues addressed.

So its just that the first episode happens to highlight delivery issues. Subsequent episodes will be about actual experience dealing with Tesla to get stuff fixed. And so that experience is the real value here.

Domenick likes this.
  5. bwilson4web

When he swaps his Model Y for another EV, let me know.

Bob Wilson

6. bwilson4web

OK, you win. Since I am not shopping for a Model Y and this was one of the earliest off the line ... call it what you want. But I notice he did not return the car or apply for a Lemon Law return. Sill, I posted a comment on his YouTube:

So how much do you want for that obviously defective piece of junk?

Seriously, put your money where your mouth is and sell it to me ... cheap.

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Man, that's got to be frustrating. Looking forward to follow-up videos to see how they handled everything. Any word on when you're getting it back?