Looking for Test Drive in Columbus OH

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Nuts&Volts, Aug 6, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Nuts&Volts

Nuts&Volts New Member

I'm in the market for a used Clarity. Not seeing any in the local dealers to test drive and can't justify buying a one out of state without at least sitting in one. Anyone in the Columbus/Newark area with one be willing to let me test drive or at least sit in it? Will wear a mask/distance/sanitize/etc. I can throw in some gas money to make it worth your time. Let me know. Thanks

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. David in TN

David in TN Well-Known Member

Found a dealer in the "neighborhood" that has a couple of used Clarity's listed:

Germain Honda of Beavercreek, 2300 Heller Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45434, 855-213-7536

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=559087225&zip=43055&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D43055%26city%3DNewark%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26location%3D%255Bobject%2BObject%255D%26incremental%3Dall%26state%3DOH%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Dinclude%26modelCodeList%3DHONCLARITY%26makeCodeList%3DHONDA%26searchRadius%3D100%26isNewSearch%3Dfalse&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=HONCLARITY&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=100&makeCode1=HONDA&modelCode1=HONCLARITY&clickType=listing

I use autotrader to find cars when I'm looking. While not exactly in the "neighborhood", there is a dealer in Louisville, KY, that seems to stock several, but they look like they sell and turn their inventory on them regularly. I think it is Auto World? If you buy new, you can take advantage of the tax credit - up to $7,500, depending on your income/tax situation.

4. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

I’m in Indianapolis if you have any reason to come this way...

5. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

Personal opinion is that it drives pretty much like the Accord. I bought mine during COVID w/o a test drive and was very pleased with the drive after. Drove smoother than my previous ICE.

If you can’t find one, I would just take the leap, but ymmv.

6. billnye97

billnye97 New Member

I’m actually driving down to Columbus today with family to go to Easton. I will be getting there around 11-12. I think if you want to meet up it would be possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. billnye97

billnye97 New Member

Oh we are from Cleveland so we are spending the night at a hotel in Worthington so if that works later in the day let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

9. zman0900

zman0900 New Member

The CarMax in Dublin had a used 2018 a few months back. I was able to test drive there, but of course they didn't even know it could be plugged in to charge. Might be worth checking the used places like that. Also Winslow at Germain Honda Dublin was willing to work with me to order a new one.