Polestar 2 reviews

Discussion in 'Polestar 2' started by Domenick, Jul 9, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. The Polestar 2 is finally reaching the hands of reviewers, so I started this thread to collect and comment on them.

First up is this one from What Car? in the UK. It takes the angle of comparing it with the Tesla Model 3 which is to be expected, though I personally prefer 1st drive reviews to focus solely on the vehicle at hand.

In any case, the reviewer believes the numbers give Model 3 the win. Of course, cars are about more than numbers and I'm looking forward to more reviews.

Fastnf and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. This one is from the YouTube channel Parkers Cars.

Fastnf likes this.
  4. With the hatchback design and competitive pricing it reflects well on Volvo. The location of the charging port might have been more convenient placed towards the front but overall a solid looking EV.

Domenick likes this.
  5. Autogefühl video reviews with Thomas are among my favorites, so here you go.

6. Fully Charged, of course, is a great source of EV reviews, so also worth a watch.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Thanks for posting these Dominick. This bodes well for the Volvo XC40 recharge which is the one I am waiting to see reviews on.

Domenick likes this.
  9. My pleasure. The two vehicles share the same platform, I believe, so there may be some takeaways.

Fastnf likes this.
  10. That's my understanding as well. Since the current XC40 has great reviews putting it on a Polestar platform may make it a real competitor for Tesla. Which there aren't many of at this point.

11. @KyleConner, one of my InsideEVs Podcast co-hosts and the guy behind Out Of Spec Motoring channel on YouTube got to spend some time with the Polestar 2 and has written up a great review for Motor1 that's worth a read.

He also hosted a livestream while driving the car, which you can watch just below.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. And we now have a more proper first drive Polestar 2 first drive video from Kyle. It's focused on the driving experience and really good...like the car!