Tire Pressure Low

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Mohammed Chowdhury, Nov 13, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Display showing this message .. I tried with the pressure they advice on the inner side of the door in all 4 tyres (36 psi) .. But the message is still showing that my tire pressure is low ... But all the tyres has more than 40 psi now I lower all the tyre pressures at 36 PSI.. It supposed to show Tire Pressure High .. Anyways , can anyone advice how to get rid of these pls

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

You have to recalibrate to get rid of the warning. Mine came on when temperatures changed and the tires got a bit out of sync in their expansion/contraction. Be careful not to overinflate - the pump that comes with the car needs to be screwed on all the way until the threads stop or it leaks and shows lower pressure than there actually is. Also, pretty sure I read 40 psi max on the tires that came on mine. Going over that is a bad idea.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  4. ClarityDoc

ClarityDoc Active Member

Will add that discovering overinflation after purchase of a Clarity isn't uncommon - the tires are reportedly overinflated for shipment but pressure should be corrected at delivery - another symptom (like poor battery maintenance and misinformation) of Honda's failure to maintain quality in their dealership practices.

BTW, the Clarity's TPMS does NOT measure tire pressure; rather, it detects differences in rate of wheel rotation.

Sent using Inside EVs mobile app

5. V8Power

V8Power Active Member

Here's how to calibrate TPMS:
    upload_2018-11-13_20-18-9.png

Mohammed Chowdhury and dnb like this.