Rivian at the X-Games

Discussion in 'Rivian' started by Poorpilot, Jan 22, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Poorpilot

Poorpilot Member

For anyone that is going, please ask questions and take pictures!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. You have any details about this? Where, when, etc?

4. Poorpilot

Poorpilot Member

From their Twitter account:
    #Aspen, we’ll see you soon! If you’re heading to the Winter #XGames, we’ll be nearby at Gondola Plaza. Stop by to check out the world’s first Electric Adventure Vehicles — the #R1T and #R1S — and let’s talk #ElectricAdventure over hot cocoa. Learn more: bit.ly/2sB7iPA

Domenick likes this.
  5. Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

6. InsideEVs published a post about the Winter X Games appearance. Hopefully, it will help direct some people here.

Anyway, here's a pic Rivian tweeted out from its location at the base of Gondola Plaza ( Gondola Plaza at 601 East Dean Street).

[​IMG]

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. It looks like Rivian also brought the R1S to the Winter X games. And, we finally have a bit of video of it rolling under its own power. :)

You have to go to Twitter to view it, however. RJ Scaringe also has some still photos in his timeline you can check out. I cropped one a bit and included here, though it's not especially revealing. I just like the effect.
    rivian-r1t-electric-truck-behind-ice.jpg

9. Another pic, this one demonstrating that the R1S concept build is a roller. :) We have a post showing it driving under its own power >here<.

[​IMG]

10. Tom SD

Tom SD New Member

Poorpilot and Domenick like this.