Look what I found......:-)

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by brady, Feb 18, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. brady

brady Member

02Duck, LegoZ, Everbody and 5 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

Brady, great find, I’m ordering mine!

Tony Vo and Aladesuru Adewale like this.
  4. barnesgj

barnesgj Active Member

I've been to that page several times to view the eManuals and never even noticed the hard copy option. Thanks!

Aladesuru Adewale likes this.
  5. Viking79

Viking79 Well-Known Member

I still find it funny they include the manual on CD ROM. Did they forget that you don't get those on most new computers? I actually no longer own any CD ROM drives... USB stick or just the download link is fine for me. I like that they offer paper manuals, but the printed guide that came with the car was plenty. The issue I notice is the print quality isn't great, the screen shots look bad. I would be okay if they included no paper manual.

David A and Aladesuru Adewale like this.
  6. Aladesuru Adewale

Aladesuru Adewale New Member

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Everbody

Everbody New Member

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

9. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Active Member

Interesting. My car came with the full set already. Are they not normally included?

10. Everbody

Everbody New Member

In California we received a 162 page Owners Guide, a Consumer Information booklet and a Warranty CD.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

11. brady

brady Member

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Two things to note, however: 1) Only free to original purchaser, 2) Only free for first six months.

Domenick likes this.
  14. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

If you ordered the manuals in February and didn't get an email confirmation and haven't received the manuals, might want to re-order. I had no confirmation email and had not received the manuals, so yesterday, I ordered again and got an email confirmation.

15. Hi.Ho.Silver

Hi.Ho.Silver Active Member

I re-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, got an immediate email confirmation and they arrived yesterday.

16. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

Mine just arrived yesterday as well. I also did the ordering twice with only a email confirmation on the second try. There is an owner's manual, an navigation manual and one other small booklet, but no owner's guide. I still don't understand the difference between the manual (578 pages) and the guide (162 pages). The guide is not simply a short version of the manual, it includes some information that the manual does not (though there is some overlap). You need them both.

17. aapitten

aapitten Active Member

Did it several months ago and they never came. I just filled it out again and still didn't get an email confirmation. If I don't get one by tomorrow I'll try again....

18. seattleclarity

seattleclarity New Member

Mine arrived yesterday, about 4 weeks after I requested them.

19. Arthur Picard

Arthur Picard New Member

Thanks for the link

20. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

I had ordered one and never got it. Just resubmitted. It’s been almost a year I wonder if they will send it.

21. capt3450

capt3450 New Member

I ordered ~3 months ago (as someone mention in this forum). Got nothing so far, don't bother to reorder it's just wast my time. I also got the CD when I bought the car at Anderson Honda in PaloAlto, sale guy said it's UserManual on CD...Turn out it's the Honda warranty on CD...
    -capt3450

22. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

If you want access to the Owners Manual info, the PDF version is available and it's easier to search than the thick printed manual.

LegoZ likes this.
  23. vicw

vicw Active Member

It took me several attempts to get mine. I tried from January til about May before I finally got the full set. Hopefully, they have improved the process since then.