Iphone Clarity App issues?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Ken7, Jun 5, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

Is anyone having issues with the Clarity app no longer showing EV & total range? It's still showing the odometer mileage, but range is not filling in. It's been like this for a few days now.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

I noticed that for the last few days I have had to reopen it several times to get all the info to pop up or to get it to display the latest info.
    Could be a server problem??

4. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I just fired up HondaLink on my Android phone and it is displaying all the numbers. Sadly, HondaLink has not resumed alerting me when charging is complete since the last major update disabled that feature on my phone.

5. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

Ken, that’s what I was thinking. No matter how many times I refresh the app, the range #s remain blank.

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

I charge at work every day. Since I move the car when it's done charging, now with warmer days, I do remote climate control before I unplug and move the car. No issues in getting notifications (running iOS 12.3.1 and latest HondaLink 4.0.4) or sending remote climate commands.

Today however, the EV bar did not update and kept showing what I had prior to charging. But it did detect the car was plugged in.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Ken7

Ken7 Active Member

It seems all has returned to normal with the app. :)

9. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Today, mine updated the miles and odometer at first use, but needed a second opening to show the plugged in status. Not going to complain since were getting it for free. (Well, free from a monetary standpoint. We’re all giving Honda a lot of data; potentially every single metric that’s running through the CAN bus.)