Hard copy manuals

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by JKroll, Feb 15, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. JKroll

JKroll Member

Lot of us ordered paper copies earlier. Now if you try to order its 50 dollars. It was free only during first six months.

This is what I did to order fresh copies (updated). There are 3-4 versions of owners manual.
    In Honda owners website -https://owners.honda.com/ started a chat and told them I had not received my earlier manual from six months ago. They started another order free of charge.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

Or you could print the PDF yourself or take it to a Kinko's or something and have it done for a few dollars instead of lying to Honda...

Thomas Mitchell likes this.
  4. David in TN

David in TN Well-Known Member

I ordered my manual thru owner.honda.com. I have a PHEV, and received an EV manual! LOL

I went back online after that, and started a chat, told them what had happened, and they ordered me a PHEV one...which I am still awaiting.

I have the PDF copy on my phone, my home and work computers.

Candice likes this.
  5. MPower

MPower Well-Known Member

Unless you have good eyesight or a magnifying glass, I am not sure you should bother with the printed manual. Think phone book size print.

6. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The printed manual has to be like that to fit into the glove box. If you don't have a PDF device handy, there's no substitute. And, if you order soon (6 months after purchase), it's free!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

You can view the online version on the car's screen if you've got a WiFi network available...

insightman likes this.