Clarity Accessories

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by toomie, Jun 17, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. toomie

toomie Member

Hi, just wondering what others are buying for their new Clarity. So far, I've purchased a key fob cover from the jacket store, a tempered glass screen protector for the infotainment unit from Amazon, and an Intro-tech automotive ultimate reflector sunshade from Autoanything.

I'm currently researching floor mats and right now leaning more towards the tuxmats as my next purchase.

I've attached pics of the screen protector, which I haven't installed yet and the key fob cover.

Screenshot_20180616-212713.jpg IMG_20180616_212114.jpg IMG_20180616_212131.jpg IMG_20180616_213402.jpg IMG_20180616_213507.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Inside EVs mobile app

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. toomie

toomie Member

I installed the screen protector this morning. Has some air bubbles. I've attached pics of this and also of the sun shade.

I've placed an order of the Intro-tech hexomat cargo liner. Came out to ~$80 with 22% off coupon code with free shipping. I chatted with the online rep and was told that it comes in two parts.

Still on the fence on the tuxmat....will probably order them sometime in the next month. IMG_20180617_112917.jpg IMG_20180617_112900.jpg PANO_20180617_151719.jpg

Madmartigen likes this.
  4. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

That key fob cover is exactly what I've been looking for after hearing it's easy to scratch the blue back of the fob. I just ordered a pair. Thank you!

The accessories I added were the back-up sensors, illuminated door sills, winter floor mats, the short mat for the trunk, and the rubber mat for the shelf below the shift buttons. I'd like to find some carpets that provide the same non-winter coverage as the winter floor mats.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    pigeonbgon and Ceetee like this.
  5. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

6. toomie

toomie Member

Thanks for the link to the accessory thread Sandroad.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. toomie

toomie Member

So I just got my hexomat cargo liner. I think I'm going to return it. It leaves the middle uncovered. I don't understand why...

9. toomie

toomie Member

Pics attached IMG_20180620_171632.jpg IMG_20180620_171616.jpg IMG_20180620_171605.jpg

Cash Traylor likes this.
  10. Carro con enchufe

Carro con enchufe Active Member

Do you have a link or pic to the under shift button mat? I’ve been wondering how to best use that space and not have stuff flying around in sport mode

11. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I just created a new thread with photos and measurements of the phone mat. I didn't want to fill this thread with a bunch of large photos.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

While not an official accessory, I am using the window shade bought for my previous car (09 Civic) from here:
    https://www.handa-accessories.com/civint06.html

It is a tight fit around the junk behind the rearview mirror and leaves about an inch on each side but is acceptable if you don't find one specifically for the Clarity.

If anyone finds that a trunk tray for a different Honda fits reasonably well in the Clarity PHEV, let us know. I didn't even try to fit the 09 Civic's trunk tray but am guessing it would have been too narrow.

14. JohnT

JohnT Active Member

I got a full coverage mat from Lloyd Mats - very pleased - tight fit and bright! ( I choose red):

SKU: LLOYD_NORTHRIDGE_FLOOR_MATS-1
    Description
    Lloyd NorthRidge Mat: NR19 NorthRidge Standard Trunk Mat ($99.90)
    Mat Color: 866 Red (866)
    2018 Honda Clarity
    Model Feature: Hybrid
    NR19|3365150|43716||866||||||||
    Lloyd Code
    NR19|3365150|43716||866||||||||
    Part Number
    NR19
    Total
    99.90 US $
    lloydmatsstore.com

No break and covers front to back.

tdiman likes this.
  15. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

16. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

The photos seem to show a swath in the middle of the trunk that goes uncovered....?

17. JohnT

JohnT Active Member

Hi Texas here are two photos:

Attached Files:

• mat1.jpg
      mat1.jpg
      File size:
      102.7 KB
      Views:
    • mat2.jpg
      mat2.jpg
      File size:
      124.4 KB
      Views:
  18. toomie

toomie Member

That lloydmat looks good.

Autoanything put me on hold while they try to figure out their situation. They asked me to wait a couple days.

I totally would have ordered a blue version of your mat if I had seen it before the hexomat

19. Blizzardfox

Blizzardfox New Member

Has anyone found a really good sunshade yet? My dealer still doesn't have the official one in stock.

20. toomie

toomie Member

I got the intro tech ultimate sunshade. Posted a pic earlier in this thread

21. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Bought one on the below linked page for a 2009 Civic and works for Clarity which has a similarly 'long' windshield. Not quite wide enough for entire coverage and a little tight around the gizmo behind the rearview mirror, but for $23, very reasonable.
    https://www.handa-accessories.com/civint06.html

22. Kestrel

Kestrel Member

I bought one from Heatshield since I had been happy with the one I had in my Prius. I can't get it as flat against the windshield as they show it, but I'm happy with the job it's doing! It is cut to fit around the sensor behind the mirror. They post discount codes on their FB page pretty regularly, and are offering 10% off with PATRIOT18 through the 8th.

23. toomie

toomie Member

Pic attached IMG_20180630_100450.jpg