Bmw i3 app problem in Japan

Discussion in 'i3' started by Ali Akbar Khajuee Nejad, Apr 19, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Hello everyone. I drive an i3 in Japan. But now it’s more than two weeks that the car cannot reach the servers. So the app and website cannot get the recent status of the car. It was last connected on 30th if March. I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem now?
    I called bmw and they said others have the same problem and it is going to take time to solve the problem. They said it is not my cars fault and they didn’t know how long it would take for the problem to resolve. :(

Attached Files:

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I’m still having the same problem here and no one seems to care. Not bmw dealers, not BMW Japan, and not even the community here. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

Domenick likes this.
  4. Tom Moloughney

Tom Moloughney InsideEVs Staff Subscriber

Sorry to hear this, Ali. I don't think that nobody here cares, it's just there's really nothing any of us can do to help. My BMW Remote app is working fine here in the US. You really need to call BMW customer support in Japan. Keep calling if they don't respond to your liking and ask to speak to a manager. If they're having some kind of technical issue there there's not much you can do, but BMW needs to communicate to you what's going on, and when it is estimated to be resolved.