Autoblog Clarity PHEV Review

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by insightman, Apr 30, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

This reviewer liked the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid after finding a way to get over the infotainment system's lack of knobs. He only drove the car 72 miles, but he got 52.9 miles in EV mode. Unfortunately he didn't have time to figure out that the paddle selections stick when you select Sport Mode.
    https://www.autoblog.com/2018/04/30/2018-honda-clarity-plug-in-hybrid-quick-spin-review/

I laughed at his analysis of the Clarity Fuel Cell: "Fuel Cell version might as well be powered by dilithium crystals or unicorn dust for the vast majority of people in this country."

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. loomis2

loomis2 Well-Known Member

He didn't even mention the full tax credit you get with the Clarity to make the price even more attractive.

4. Timothy

Timothy Active Member

One thing I have really appreciated about this forum is the civility. I notice this even more when I read the comments after the various Clarity reviews (such as this one). I happen to think the Clarity looks nice but I understand that aesthetics are personal and everyone does not have to share mine. But what I don't understand is why some folks feel it worth their time to attack the looks of a car (several times after a single review) using middle school insults. I happen not to enjoy the Cadillac look (past and present) but it would never cross my mind to scour the web for reviews just to insult those with different ideals of beauty. So I just want to thank you all for being helpful and civil.

AlanSqB, PHEV Newbie, KenG and 2 others like this.