Accessories

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by RataTejas, Jun 21, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. RataTejas

RataTejas New Member

Has anybody popped for the body side molding, splash guards etc? If so, did you find a better deal than the full price dealer, and thoughts on what you purchased. Would you do it again?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Paddy

Paddy Member

I bought splash guards from hondapartsonline.net, they work. I am still looking for good accessories like anti slip mat on the central upper panel so I can put things there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MPower

MPower Well-Known Member

I am not sure which panel you are talking about.

I use the gear shift panel for my phone. It works really well.
    My daughter got me a set of those non stick pads for Christmas. Here are the pictures of the pad in action. It worked well for about 5 months then it started to slip. I took it off and washed like a dish and it is as good as new.

https://insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?posts/47127/

In the phone, I keep a spreadsheet to enter my gas and electricity (whenever I am somewhere I can measure it) usage.

5. coutinpe

coutinpe Active Member

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. MajorAward

MajorAward Active Member

8. I went with a generic trunk mat for $20 on eBay and it works just fine, after you let it air out for a month - man what a raw rubber stank.

9. I bought some hair brushes made out of that stuff. Gross!

10. HChannel

HChannel New Member

I got some hooks from amazon for the trunk/cargo area - to hang grocery bags and what not. So worth it

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. graure

graure Member

I got the all-weather floor mats, splash guards, and rear seat protector from various dealerships selling through eBay when they were running a 15% off promo, which seems to come about once every few months. With free shipping, it beat out any other price I could find online. Would recommend all three pieces, although kind of wish I had gotten the splash guards painted like the Japanese versions which are two-tone. Too lazy to uninstall/reinstall now.