How do you see driving range on the map (one way and RT distance)

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Cycledawg, Apr 7, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Cycledawg

Cycledawg Member

The dealer showed me, but I cannot remember how. I think the blue circle was the one way trip distance and the green circle was round trip or something like that. Does anyone know how to access this?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I searched the Clarity Navi Manual. The word "range" doesn't appear even once. Please call the dealer and report back here about this range-mapping capability. Thanks.

4. Cycledawg

Cycledawg Member

yes I looked at the manual too and couldn't find it. I remember the dealer showing me the total driving range on the map, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I should be talking to them this week.

insightman likes this.
  5. Heino

Heino Active Member

I know the BEV version of the Clarity has this feature. Not sure about the PHEV one. Would be interested to know as well, though.

6. Cycledawg

Cycledawg Member

Perhaps I was dreaming, because the dealer said that it doesnt show on a map....only in numbers.

insightman likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The real dream from which you just awoke is the dream that there's a dealer in the US who understands the Clarity well enough to explain anything about the car accurately.

9. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Best. post. Ever. Your forum handle now stands for more than just an old Honda.

Groves Cooke likes this.
  10. tterag

tterag Member

So true. I was in the dealer yesterday and made a comment about driving 1200 miles before needing to put in a whopping 4 gallons. Two salesman went slack jawed. They don't even know what they have. What do they do between sales? Not research...

11. Groves Cooke

Groves Cooke Active Member

"The real dream from which you just awoke is the dream that there's a dealer in the US who understands the Clarity well enough to explain anything about the car accurately."

So sad but true. I first saw a Clarity at the St. Louis Auto show in Feb 2018. The Clarity was prominently displayed. I was immediately interested. Went to talk to two Honda people at the information desk. One was a St. Louis area salesman. The other was a USA Honda rep from California. The Honda rep from California asked me point blank. "Why would you be interested in THAT?"

12. To remove this ad click here.