Front seat organizer?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by KClark, Feb 20, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. KClark

KClark Active Member

Not exactly a Clarity exclusive question but I thought maybe one of you can help. 90% of my drive time is solo commuting. I always have stuff, like a couple of library books, a sack lunch, some papers and other small things that I want in easy reach so they end up on the passenger seat. And you can guess what happens, a quick stop or a sharp turn and half of it ends up on the floor. Now that I have a new car I want a better solution. Any suggestions or experience with an organizer, preferably one that sits on the passenger seat so it’s within easy reach for loading and unloading?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. This might seem like a strange suggestion but unless you’re really set on something purpose-built, check out pet/animal car seats. For $15-30 you could get something like this:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FCCYFP5/

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. KClark

KClark Active Member

Kyle's Clarity, thanks for the link. Although that particular one was not quite what I was looking for it opened up links to many other products that I've been checking out. I'm sure I'll find one I like, I never knew there was a product category like this.

5. Awesome! I’m glad I could help and I hope you find a good fit. Let us know what you settle on!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

6. David Towle

David Towle Well-Known Member

Or if you want the low tech look a milk crate with the seat belt around it might work.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MPower

MPower Well-Known Member

While you are searching look for "car organizers". Or "kids car organizers".