Price paid, plus dealer info

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by JKroll, Feb 16, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. rockstone

rockstone New Member

Apologize for the mistake. It was 26.2. I think that is a great price though. Folks in the ZEV states have it good :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. venkat_rn

venkat_rn New Member

Hello , i am in the market for a clarity and i am located in Missouri. None of the dealers out here are going below MSRP. Would you be able to share the pricing and dealer salesman name and phone#

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  4. Epdoc1

Epdoc1 New Member

Just bought my Clarity base model today in Southern CT. 29302 for base (including destination) + crap dealer fees + VIN etching + TTL = 33437 OTD. Might have done better, especially with the fees, but was in a hurry as I needed a car quickly.

5. Claritydfw

Claritydfw Member

Honda of Denton

Ask for Sarah 940-257-2509

6. SupraTT

SupraTT New Member

Hello, which dealers did you get quotes in MD and MA for 27.5 and 25.2? I am interested in getting a Touring at those prices.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. rockstone

rockstone New Member

These are base models unfortunately and i do not know what the prices for touring were. My take was that prices were coming off base more easily..Also it is not 25.2(i corrected in a subsequent email to 26.2)

9. Brian Harrison

Brian Harrison New Member

Very interested in the MA dealer that went to 26.2. Thank you in advance!

10. Mayjend

Mayjend New Member

Unfortunately I didn't find this thread until now. Just got my Clarity Touring (no accessories) last week in NJ. I might've tried to negotiate down had I known about these prices others were getting.

$31.7k (including destination)
    $2.9k taxes + fees
    $34.6 OTD

11. rockstone

rockstone New Member

PM Sent

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Bravo1231

Bravo1231 New Member

Hi Rocstone also interested in the dealer if you don’t mind sharing?

14. rockstone

rockstone New Member

Sure. Please contact Corey Langlois. Bernadi Honda Natick (508) 433-3635 ext 13116
    [email protected]

Prices only valid for MA regn though..

15. Bravo1231

Bravo1231 New Member

Thanks price sounds great! I’ll let you know if they’ll still do it. We’re you able to buy it at that price or just a quote?

16. Brian Harrison

Bernardi is out of base models, no surprise.

17. rockstone

rockstone New Member

Shayne Wilson [email protected]
    O'Donnell Honda
    443-340-2179
    I think this guy has base 27k + 895 freight(based in MD). Touring was 30k plus freight

Also
    Christine Comeau (508) 832-6200. Lundgren Honda (MA) had Base for 29.5 K. MA registration should get some incentives as well, though not sure when all the incentives will expire
    [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  18. Brian Harrison

Atamain 28.2 in MA for base

19. Brian Harrison

Dealers are getting aggressive in MA. 27,800 for base at Boch just over 30 for touring at Bernardi and many lease offers under $200 per month.

20. TeeVee

TeeVee New Member

Anyone buy in SF Bay Area recently? Is 33K before TTL a good deal? Seems like they won't budge. 1K for financing brings it down to 32K + TTL.

21. keith j klayman

keith j klayman New Member

which version is this price for? I would say this is a very good price for a touring, and want to know where the offer came from. If it's for the base model, it seems on the high side, but I have noticed that most good offers have dried up in northern california as there is very little inventory.

22. Epdoc1

Epdoc1 New Member

***edit: I meant the total OTD was 32437