Batteries Included Podcast Episodes

Discussion in 'General' started by Domenick, Aug 5, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Thank you, much appreciated. I'm hoping the new InsideEVs crew can get a compelling show happening. I'm a big fan of Laycee, and I think she can make it much better with a bit of time.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Special mid-week episode with Peter Dow, Vice President Of Engineering at REE Automotive, looking at the engineering behind its REE Platform as it prepares to bring its first vehicles to the US.

4. aamyotte

aamyotte Active Member

Hello Domenik. Will the future mid-week shows be live so the audience can ask questions?

5. Right now we're doing recorded episodes because it's difficult to coordinate times with execs. Hopefully, we can do some live.

aamyotte likes this.
  6. Episode 4!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Episode 5.

9. Episode 6!

10. Mid-week episode featuring a new series where we try to match available electric vehicles with real people looking to buy one.

electriceddy likes this.
  11. @Domenick have you considered 2024 ID4, should be within your budget.
    I am surprised Kyle didn't bring that one up. I have one pre-ordered (at least a deposit). I am looking forward to the increased interior volume additionally the charging speed is respectable.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Perhaps having SuperCharger network access adds value?

Bird in hand versus two in the 'press release' bush.

Bob Wilson

Domenick likes this.
  14. Prices for VW ID.4 are more reasonable than I remember, and I do love how that car drives. Hope to try it out with the new motor. That will make a huge difference (to me, at least).

15. Episode 7!

16. Battery Bargains Episode #2

17. Episode 8

18. Here's an interview we did with John McElroy from Autoline about the strike. We recorded this after Ford had reached a settlement, but before GM and Stellantis.

bwilson4web likes this.
  19. Battery Bargains, episode #4

20. Our regular Friday show, episode 9.

21. Battery Bargains, episode 5.

22. Friday show, episode 10!

23. Battery Bargains, EP #5.