Suggestions for forum etiquette

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by KentuckyKen, Apr 8, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Let me start by saying that I have throughly enjoyed being on this forum for the last 2 months. I have learned a great deal and have saved a ton of money. So thanks to all.
    Here are my suggestions:

-Unlike most other automotive forums I have participated in, we have a lot of Canadian owners (hopefully more if Honda gets production going) with cars that have significant differences. So could we all indicate if our car is US or Canadian.
    -May I also suggest that all of us put miles and km after ranges/speeds, l or gal after fuel amt, C or F after temps and USD or CD after $.
    This way we can all more easily benefit from the informarion being shared.

-And as long as I’m preaching, since this forum doesn’t have stickies could we all try to read past threads and post there where appropriate instead of creating new threads on the same subject. This way all the pertinent information on a subject will be in one place and easier to access. And tagging your post may make it more searchable.

Let’s keep sharing and keep learning about our wonderful but mysterious Clarity!

Dominick, do you think if we can’t change the forum’s format, would be of any use to create subdivisions in the Clarity folder for say maintenance, problems, warranty, new owner’s introduction, tips, mods/upgrades, classified, purchase/ext warranty prices, etc.?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. CupertinoClarity

CupertinoClarity New Member

As a Canadian living in the USA this is super helpful.