Birthday:
Sep 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
Home Page:

Share This Page

nishishsandy11

New Member, Female, 25

nishishsandy11 was last seen:
Feb 24, 2019
  • There are no messages on nishishsandy11's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Home Page:
    https://healthreviewfactory.com/uncompromised-life-review/
    I was reminded of the GOOBI concept recently, whilst watching a film. The title of the film escapes me, which is probably best because it was rubbish. If I was to tell you the title you'd only go watch it, and then you'd be saying why did he mention that film it was rubbish.Anyway, at one point in the film, the leading character made a statement that struck a chord with me. He said "The secret to success is to find something you love doing, and do it for the rest of your life!" Of course, he was talking about finding your GOOBI.So here comes the hard part. To find your GOOBI you have to start thinking for yourself. I know that bit's going to come as a shock to some of you, as a lot of people will go to the ends of the earth to avoid thinking for themselves. Isn't it just a lot easier to run with the flock and let the shepherd and his dog make all the decisions for you.If you've just answered "Yes" to that last part, then all I have to say to you is "Baaah!". For those of you who don't speak Sheep, roughly translated this means "You'd be better off grazing with the flock, you haven't got what it takes".If you think that thinking is hard, you ain't seen nothing yet!(Authors note: "think that thinking is hard" is it me or does that have chicken and egg connotations? Never mind, hopefully you see my point. Let's get back to the plot.What do you really love to do? It's a simple question; so don't try to make it a hard one. We're talking about constructive exercises here so don't cheat by saying "Nothing". Anyway, I'm sure you'd get bored doing absolutely nothing for the rest of your life.

https://healthreviewfactory.com/uncompromised-life-review/